Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse

I told my boss of intention of coming late to office on 22nd July. He asked, "is everything ok?" and I said, "it is grahan! I would be starting late" and he moaned, "we are living in 21st century yaar!". Back at home, my mom protested when I declared my intentions of capturing the partial eclipse which delhi sky was to offer me. However I had resolved to capture the eclipse. I started the day at 4:45 am by having my bath and by 6:20 I had religiously chanted various mantras, eyes fixed at the sky. It was cloudy and I prayed for view of atleast partial eclipse. I was ready with my sunglasses and digi. And suddenly the lord almighty answered my prayer and I saw surya bhagawan emerge out and I ran to my terrace to capture few photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment